Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh, Men in High Heels!

"Several days ago, I watched a TV show, in which the male guest wore a pair of female high heels. I had to admit that he was still handsome in the high heels. From then on, I have been kept on thinking about this issue and I find that nowadays there are more and more men choose to wear high heels, although it is not a great number.

Ziyi Zhang, the Chinese actress, I sometime noticed that sometimes her boyfriend is taller than her while sometimes he is merely as tall as her. How tall is he on earth? It is hard to answer, but it is obviously that he is a super fan of high heels. it is said that sometimes he ever wears high heels that are higher than his girlfriend's."
You can read the original post published by
Heather Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment